Since moving into my first big girl apartment, I’ve been on a mission to find things that best fit my needs and keep me organized. Organization has reduced clutter and helps me keep my space clean. Not only are these Amazon home finds functional, they’re also cute & affordable! All items linked below are under $50. Here are my top 10 Amazon functional home finds:
***this post contains affiliate links that earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you!*
- Cloud Magnet Key Holder: Out of all of the key holders that I’ve had, this is my absolute favorite. Due to the magnetic feature, it’s not very likely that you will misplace your keys. As soon as I walk into the house, I lift my hand up to the key holder and they click right in place. The installation process is very simple and drill/nail free. You can fit up to 3 keychains on the key holder.
2. Digital Alarm Clock w/ USB Charger: This digital alarm clock is simple, sleek and effective. The brightness of the alarm clock is dimmable so when you go to bed at night, you can dim the light. If you have the newest Apple chargers, the USB will not fit within the USB port. However, any regular USB cord will fit within the port.
3. Stackable Cosmetic Organizer Drawers: These stackable organizer drawers are one of my favorite purchases for my bathroom. The acrylic look is perfect because it’s sleek & you can see all the products within the drawers which creates easy access. The drawers come completely out so when grabbing items, you don’t have to remove every single item from the drawer to access the item you’re looking for. The organizers can be used in many places throughout the home such as under the sink, in closets, on dressers, etc.
4. Invisible Bookshelves: These floating bookshelves gives my book corner an upgraded look. The installation process is straight forward and sturdy once completed. If you’d like to save floor space and take up wall space, these are perfect for you. Each shelf holds up to 50 lbs.
5. Clear Acrylic Floating Shelves: You’ve probably seen these acrylic shelves floating around on TikTok. Well, they’re worth the hype. I purchased these back in October 2021 and didn’t put them up until 6 months later. After installing them, I quickly realized how much I was missing out on. I previously had all of my skincare products in a drawer and because they weren’t in my line of sight, it was easy to forget about doing my skincare and body care routines. Now that I see my skincare products right in front of my face everyday, I can hold myself accountable. And let’s be real, it just looks pretty.
6. Over the Sink Dish Drying Rack: This drying rack is perfect if you have limited counter space or desire to keep your counter clear. After use, you can roll up the drying rack and store it under the sink. This rack holds up to 10 dishes at a time. For someone that has a farm sink like me, the dish drying rack works perfect because I can wash dishes on one side and immediately place them on the other side. This would also work if you have a two sided sink.
7. Spice Organizer & Spice Rack: Is your home really organized if your spices aren’t? This 24 pc spice organizer is so beautiful and worth the investment. The kit comes with the jars, a funnel, a marker, and over 100 labels. You can even make your own labels with the marker provided. After transferring my spices, I put them on a spice rack that fit perfectly in the drawer next to my stove. I was able to change my entire spices for less than $50 which is super convenient knowing how long they will last!
8. Under the Sink Organizer: I absolutely LOVE this tiered under the sink organizer. I use it under my kitchen sink for sponges, swifter pads, microfiber cloths and cleaning supplies. Here are my favorite cleaning supplies at the moment.
9. Over the Door Hooks: These over the door hooks are the truth. I have a glass shower so I have one hook on the outside of my shower for my towel and one hook on the inside for a shower squeegee. These hooks can also be utilized anywhere a small hook can fit.
10. OXO Extendable Tub and Tile Scrubber: If you want to make your life easier, you 100% need this. This extendable tub and tile scrubber makes cleaning your bathroom so much easier and reduces back pain. This tool can be used about 50 times. Once the scrubber gets old, you can replace the scrubber with a new sponge.
If you enjoy these type of posts, make sure to subscribe to my biweekly newsletter for more amazon finds to shop.
Leave a Reply